The Bamberger Bahnen Vehicles
Our “tram” is inspired in form as well as color from the historical Bamberg streetcars that were running from 1897 -1922.
The 1st bus has been underway since the 3rd of August 2007, with our 6 hills tour, as well as various other special trips around our city and county.
This vehicle has room for 27 seated and 7 standing, with the possibility for 2 wheelchairs. The wheelchairs can easily be rolled up the ramp on our bus and as the bus only travels 60 kmh, no seatbelts are required.
For tour guides, the bus is equipped with a microphone and speakers.
• Veh. Type – “San Francisco Tram” from the firm Road Trains Tschu Tschu
• IVECO Daily 3, 0 L Turbo diesels
• Max speed 60 kmh
• 6 speed mountain transmission 177 hp
• 8,75m L/ 2,25m W/ 3,25m H, max weight 7,0t
• Panorama windows, 2 sun roofs, heated, rustic wood benches
• Rear balcony for the transport from strollers and wheelchairs
• Power steering, ABS, Thermoelectric brake
• Certified for normal traffic
• Allowed for special lines